Why Bottle-Less Water Coolers?
There are many reasons for choosing a bottleless water system:
In summation, the water cooler dispenser offers constantly available, high quality drinking water; and today's coolers afford attractive options for home or office while being less costly and more environmentally friendly.
- It allows you to "go green." Bottled water production consumes about 17 million barrels of oil, and puts over 60 billion plastic bottles in our landfills every year.
- You can save money. On average, cost reductions over bottled water can be more than 50%. Replacing the filter annually costs about $30, less than the cost of a tank of gas.
- Basically hassle-free. Depending on frequency of water usage, bottled water needs replacing every 4 to 6 weeks. Plus, moving and lifting large water jugs is bothersome and can result in injuries.
- Easy to install. Bottleless water systems are easy to install, generally requiring only a plastic pipe bisecting the water faucet.
- Healthier choice. The water is purified in a closed system and held in a stainless steel basin. There's no risk of leaching from a plastic bottle or contamination from airborne pathogens.
- Save space. No more bulky bottles means additional space for other home or office needs.
Click on each link below to download the accompanying PDF file. You will need Acrobat Reader to view these files.